The holiday season is in full swing and we all know what that means. Things are really busy! If you’re like us, we want to be able to spend less time stressing and rushing around and more time enjoying our family and friends. So, we rounded up these Make Ahead Holiday Side Dishes to make the big holiday feast much easier.
By getting a few things done ahead of time, we can have more free time available for visiting with family and special guests during our holiday celebrations. We want those special side dishes for our big holiday dinner, but making a variety of them can be so time-consuming. Use these recipes to make yours ahead of time and enjoy a less hectic holiday!
Make Ahead Holiday Side Dishes
1. Spicy Cornbread with Chiles and Cheese from Woman’s Day
2. Fancy Cranberry Sauce from Bon Appetit
3. Sweet Potato Casserole from Celebrating Sweets
4. New Green Bean Casserole from Woman’s Day
5. Glazed Leeks With Pine Nut Salsa Verde from Bon Appetit
6. Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy from All Recipes
7. Cornbread, Sausage, and Chestnut Stuffing from Woman’s Day
8. Brussels Sprouts With Pistachios and Lime from Bon Appetit
9. Cauliflower Poppers from Jo Cooks
10. Brussels Sprouts and Squash Sauté from Woman’s Day
11. Corn Casserole from The Cozy Cook
12. Spiced Parsnip Puree from Delicious Magazine
13. Mashed Potatoes With Crispety Cruncheties from Bon Appetit
14. Brandy Glazed Carrots from Jo Cooks
15. Parkerhouse Rolls from Your Home Based Mom
Aren’t these great ideas? You just have to add your main dish and some of these make ahead side dishes and you’ll be all set to have fun with friends and family during the holiday season.