The truth is I have always been intimidated by the melted crayon canvas art I’ve seen. I’ve always wanted to make one but they just look hard to me! I love making DIY spring crafts and today I finally faced my fear. I made this beautiful DIY Melted Crayon Art. I’m so glad I did. It was truly a super simple craft. I was scared for nothing! I used colors that match my space and flowers that complimented them. The whole DIY only has a few supplies and took me about ten minutes to create. You won’t want to miss this tutorial on how to make your own Melted Crayon Spring Bouquet.
- Heat Gun (or Hair Dryer)
- Silk Flowers
- Hot glue gun
- [adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”n9DyjmMJ” upload-date=”2018-05-09T12:26:50.000Z” name=”Melted Crayon Art” description=”This DIY will be sure to cheer you up and take you away from these dark winter days for a little while.”]
- Choose the colors of crayons you want to use on your canvas. Be sure to keep in mind that some of the colors will melt together so choose your colors wisely!
- Hot glue your crayons in a straight line at the bottom of your canvas.
- Use your heat gun to melt the crayons and tilt the canvas so the colors will melt down until you’re satisfied.
- Once the crayons are dry, hot glue your silk flowers around the canvas.
I love how this project turned out. I can’t believe I’ve been dreading making this melted crayon art. You can personalize this by choosing your favorite colors of crayons and flowers. You won’t believe how easy it was to make. I hope you enjoyed learning how to make your own!