Do your kids like making handmade gifts for other people? The look on their faces when they give someone a special gift they made with their own two hands is priceless. That’s why we rounded up these ideas for Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Make. You’re going to love the variety of ideas here. You’re sure to find something your kids will enjoy making!
It’s not always easy to fund great craft ideas for kids to make – especially ones that are useful for the recipient. Sometimes we even underestimate what kinds of crafts kids can make! That’s why we consulted some of our favorite blogs to find these amazing gift ideas. Your kids are going to love making something special for everyone on their list. You’re going to love the joy and pride they feel about their creations.
1. Drawstring Backpack from Skip to my Lou
2. Sew a headband from Skip to my Lou
3. Fingerprint Art Glass Magnets from Rhythms of Play
4. Art Magnets from Kids Activities Blog
5. Handprint Snowman Ornament from Learning and Exploring Through Play
6. Reindeer Hot Chocolate Mix from Everyday Savvy
7. Beard Balm from Happiest Camper
8. Holiday Photo Frame Cowboys Life Blog
9. Melted Snowman Ornament from Creative Green Living
10. Christmas tea towels from Hunny I’m Home
11. Mason Jar Snow Globes from Creative Cynchronicity
12. Perler Bead Bowls from Meaningful Mama
13. Easy Tic Tac Toe Game from Life Should Cost Less
14. Thumbprint Robin Mugs from Mum in the Madhouse
15. Shrinky Bracelet from Rust and Sunshine
16. Fingerprint keychains from A Girl and a Glue Gun
Aren’t these amazing ideas? We think you’ll find something here for every kid to make and for almost any recipient on their gift list. Let us know in the comments below which ones you’re going to try making with your kids! We can’t wait to see your creations.