Are you a pumpkin fan? We have to admit, once fall rolls around, we’re pretty happy to see all of those pumpkins in stores! It’s not just about pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin pie though. We love savory pumpkin dishes too! So today, we’re rounded up these Pumpkin Recipes that Aren’t Dessert. Once you check these out, you might just find that you look at pumpkin in a whole new way.
We’ve got side dishes and main dishes filled with pumpkin flavor – YUM! From salads to soups and pasta to omelettes and more, we’ve got something here for pretty much everyone’s taste. You might even find a fun new dish to serve as part of your Thanksgiving feast.
Pumpkin Recipes that Aren’t Dessert
1. Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad <<< This looks so colorful and delicious!
2. Slow Cooker Black Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili
3. Chinese-Style Pumpkin Omelette <<< We never thought of putting pumpkin in an omelette, but this sure looks tasty!
4. Cauliflower Pumpkin Risotto
5. Maple Balsamic Tempeh Bowls with Pumpkin Rice
Want some amazing Pumpkin Dessert Recipes too? We’ve got you covered!
6. Vegan Pumpkin Lentil Curry with Spinach
7. Pumpkin Ravioli Recipe – YUM! Pumpkin with pasta sounds simply perfect!
8. Healthy Pumpkin and Sage Stuffed Shells
9. Chicken Pumpkin Quinoa Chowder <<< This would be a great starter for Thanksgiving dinner.
10. Baked Parmesan Pumpkin Fries <<< Pumpkin FRIES? Wow. This is a game changer!
11. Brown Butter Pumpkin Grits
12. Pumpkin Mac and Cheese <<< Fall comfort food for sure!
13. Creamy Pumpkin and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
14. Pumpkin, Beef, and Black Bean Chili
15. Harvest Pumpkin Soup >>> Smooth, creamy, and oh so delicious!
Well, aren’t these amazing savory pumpkin recipes? Don’t just save them for special occasions like Thanksgiving – they’d be perfect anytime you want that autumn comfort food feeling! Pumpkin can be used for so much more than desserts! Which one will you try first? Let us know in the comments below.