This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Barilla®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #OnePotPasta http://my-disclosur.es/OBsst
Hey everyone! Happy Monday. I just spent this past weekend at a blog conference and man it was GREAT! Today on the blog I am going to share with you my favorite quick and easy baked ziti recipe with Barilla noodles and their ever so yummy sauce. It doesn’t have to take forever to create or take a lot of cleanup. Let’s start.
I headed over to ShopRite and picked up all the needed supplies to create this yummy baked ziti. If you would like a coupon offer, check out the bottom of this post. 😉
Supplies : Barilla Pronto Penne Noodles | Barilla Traditional Sauce | 1 Pound ground beef | Provolone Cheese | Sour Cream | Parmesan Cheese | Mozzarella Cheese
1. Pour the whole box of Pronto Noodles into a large skillet. Pour 3 cups of cold water and turn the burner onto high for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally, but watch as the water magically absorbs!
2. Cook your ground beef until brown.
3. After meat is browned, you may not add a whole can of Barilla Traditional Sauce.
4. Line half of your cooked noodles in the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch pan. For easy clean up, we lined it with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking oil.
5. Simply take your provolone cheese and stack on top of noodles.
6. Take one cup of sour cream OR ricotta cheese and layer it on top of your 13 by 9 inch pan.
7. Add half of your grounded beef and sauce mixture, add other half of noodles, top with shredded cheese.
8. Now add what is left of the sauce mixture and top with cheese.
9. Place into a 350 degree pre-heated oven and let cook for around 30 minutes. Check to make sure the top doesn’t get burnt.
There you have it! A awesome quick and easy baked ziti recipe. You are going to love this and your friends will too. Be sure to check out Barilla for all your Italian needs. COUPON OFFER :
- Buy any FOUR (4) Barilla® Pronto™ pasta products for $5.00 or $1.25 each available until 5/16/15 while supplies last at ShopRite.