Rustic Home Decor is so popular these days! There’s something about it that just transports us back to a simpler time. From bathrooms to kitchens, really any room in the house can be given the rustic home touch. Whether you’re living in the country or your home is in the city, you can make your own rustic decor and add that charming down-home look to your living space.
Today, we’ve rounded up some great DIY projects to give your home an awesome rustic look without breaking your budget. These Rustic Home Decor Ideas are so easy to make and you can complete them in no time!
3. DIY Side Vanity Storage Unit
4. Dollar store trash can makeover
5. Easy to Make Reclaimed Wood Bath Caddy
6. How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror
7. Reclaimed wood and pipe pantry sign shelf
9. Rustic Wall Rack to Display Knives
10. Pallet Wine Rack
11. Twine wrapped cabinet hardware
12. Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats
14. DIY Pallet Coffee Table
15. DIY Crate Bookshelf
One of the things I love the most about these rustic home decor projects is that they’re such a great way to recycle some old items and give them a new purpose. I can’t wait to start adding some rustic touches to my home decor! Which one is your favorite? Let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.