Happy Wednesday and happy hump day! Today We are making Stenciled Placemats that will look great on your table! without breaking the bank!
For this DIY placemat you will need
- a placemat form the dollar store
- folk art acrylic paint
- stencil ( I made mine with square 1 and a die-cut machine)
- a small paintbrush
What you are going to do is:
- Simply place your stencil down. Square one makes this so easy because it is repositionable so you can easily get it exactly how you want it!
- Gently paint in your design, trying to control the paint and not get tons near the edges of the stencil.
- When it dries, peel the stencil off, and you have a beautiful placemat!
Stop by tomorrow and check out Tanner’s amazing and delicious post!