Hey everyone! Today on the blog I’m going to share with you some awesome 10 Dorm Room Hacks You Probably Didn’t Know. Moving from your home to a dorm room is a big adjustment especially that dorms usually have smaller spaces. I lived in a dorm when I was in College and I know the struggle when it comes to storing your things and organizing. If you are living in a dorm right now and you need some help, these 10 Dorm Room Hacks You Probably Didn’t Know would definitely make your dorm life easier.
1. Use the space under your bed
Using the space under your bed is a great place to keep your shoes, or maybe store your luggage, boxes, old clothes and a lot more. Just make sure to keep the space under your bed neat and tidy.
Wall-Mounted Lamps are a great space saver instead of desk lamps or bedside lamps.
3.Use crown molding as a shoe rack
4.DIY PVC Pipes Ideas For Your Home
6. Install shelves along the perimeter of your bedroom walls
7.Maximize your drawer storage with drawer organizers
8. Use binder clips to keep chargers organized and within reach
9. Place clothing vertically in drawers for more space
10. Make a cute charger station