Hey Everyone! Today on the blog I thought I would share with you some really fun Teenage Girl Room Decor Ideas. Your bedroom is a place that should resemble you and that makes you happy. What better way to achieve that than DIYing it? It adds a handmade touch and maybe even a conversation piece.
These are some more girly ideas, but boys you can definitely change them up a little and make them work in your room too. Or check out our Teenage Boy Room Decor Ideas! I hope you get inspired by these fantastic teen girl room decor ideas.
25 Teenage Girl Room Decor Ideas
There are some great ideas here to choose from. It’s so much fun to really customize your bedroom and have it reflect your personality with some DIY decor ideas.
Be sure to check out these amazing DIY lace doily bowls too! They’re perfect for displaying decorative items in your room or holding jewelry and candy.
1. String Art @ Honey and Fitz
String art never seems to go out of style. Use a favorite word like dream to add personality to your space.
2. Honeycomb Wall @ Vintage Revivals
Oh wow! Talk about a statement wall. We love this idea to add a real punch of color to your room.
3. Magnetic Make-Up Board @ Laura Thoughts
Practical and pretty, this is a great way to always be able to find your makeup!
4. Fabric Decoupage Dresser @ The Berry
Did you know you could decoupage fabric? It’s easy and such a fantastic way to give new life to an old piece of furniture.
5. Paper Heart Wall Art @ Honey Bee Vintage
Strings of paper hearts create a beautiful piece of wall art.
6. Spray Painted Old Lamp Bases @ Mod Podge Rocks
Didn’t grab those thrift store lamp bases because they were so ugly and out of style? Just look at what a coat of spray paint can do!
7. Chalkboard Paint File Cabinet @ Mod & Fodder
Paint a filing cabinet with chalkboard paint and it’s easy to label and relabel as many times as needed.
8. Textured Walls with Yarn around a Paint Roller
This is such a fun and easy way to add some texture to your painted walls.
9. Trash Can Night Stand @ Home Styling
Found a super cute trash can? Flip it over and turn it into a night stand!
10. LOVE Book Ends
Bright, chunky and useful, you can put these on your book shelves or desk for some instant decorating impact.
11. Fabric Chandelier @ Inspired By Lovely
Grab your glue guns and some fabric that you love. This chandelier is super simple to put together.
12. Over-Sized Floor Pillows @ Oven Lovin’
Extra seating space is always needed in a teen’s room! These pillows are fun and funky.
13. Lighted Mirror Garland
This garland is positively dreamy-looking. It looks expensive, but you’ll save money making it yourself.
14. Poster Board+Spray=Paint Wall Art @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Wow. Poster board and spray paint? Who would have thought it could look so good.
15. Glitter Vases @ The Sweetest Occasion
These glitter vases are a lovely addition to any room. Use as party centerpieces too!
16. Chevron Monogram Canvases
What is it about chevron that can elevate a look so easily? Add a monogram for extra appeal.
17. Cupcake Liner Pendant Light @ Ikea Hackers
Cupcake liners become a beautiful IKEA-inspired pendant lamp.
18. Hexagon Wall Treatment @ My Sister’s Suitcase
Don’t want to do a whole feature wall? This wall treatment will add the pizzazz with much less work.
19. Push Pin Art @ Metal and Mud
Add the studded look to your art with some basic push pins. It’s easy and inexpensive to make!
20. Pottery Barn Teen Inspired Duvet & Sham @ House of Hepworths
Get that Pottery Barn look for much less money!
21. Glass Marble Table Top @ Dollar Store Crafts
These glass marbles are easy to find at your local dollar store. Grab some bags of them and create a beautiful table top.
22. $8 Ruffle Curtains @ a boy and a girl and a pug
Gorgeous ruffle curtains for only $8? Count us in!
23. Cover Light Switch Plates and Outlet Covers with Pattern Paper
Even your switch plate covers can get an easy upgrade with some colorful patterned paper.
24. Flower Tie-Dye Pillow @ ilovetocreate
We’re big fans of any kind of tie-dye, but we have to admit that this flower pattern is our favorite!
25. DIY Ombre Walls @ Just Like The Number
Ombre just never seems to go out of style because it’s so pretty. This wall look is easy to achieve.
How fun are these projects? A lot of these ideas are super easy, but will still give you a really awesome look and some of them are a little harder and may need some assistance. If you spend nearly as much time in your room as I do in mine, they will all be well worth it.